Keep in touch with us ...
... on facebook
b&b tariff for 2013
The tariff for the Double rooms is based on 2 people sharing the room. If you require single occupancy of these rooms please contact us for single occupancy rates.
|Room||Price is per person per night (including full Scottish Breakfast) and EXCLUDES any discount offered at the time.|
|LOW SEASON *
||HIGH SEASON *|
|Double Ensuite||From £30.00
|Single Ensuite||From £38.00||From £40.00|
|Twin/triple/family Ensuite||From £30.00||From £35.00|
Autumn Discount Scheme:
Stay 2 nights or more and get up to £3.00 per person per night off our normal rate.
Must be booked direct with us by email, telephone or our own online booking facility.
To find out more please complete and submit an enquiry to us from our "Enquiries" page or check out our availability check/online booking facility. Other discounts may be applicable from time to time.
* Low Season applies until 30th April 2013 excluding Easter and again from 1st October 2013 until 15th December 2013
* High Season applies from 1st May 2013 until 30th September 2013 and includes the Easter weekend.
- Please note: Bank Holiday weekends are charged at High Season rate.
- The twin room can also have an extra bed added for a young adult. The room can also be a superking double or a king double with a single bed as well. Stays of 3 or more nights are normally required for configuration changes.
- If you require single occupancy of a double room please ask for details.
- Please tell us when making your reservation if you have any special dietary requirements.
- We are open all year from mid January to mid December.
- Sorry, we do not accommodate children under the age of 8 years or pets.
- We reserve the right to restrict bookings to a minimum of 2 nights in May, June, July, August, September and over Bank Holidays. If 1 night slots become available they will show on the online availability check / booking facility.
- Please note that this establishment is entirely non-smoking and has a full fire alarm and smoke/heat detection system fitted.
terms of booking
- Check in is between 4pm and 9pm (16.00hrs and 21.00hrs). We request latest check in by 9pm (21.00hrs) to avoid disturbing other guests. If you require an earlier "luggage drop off" please let us know in advance we will try to oblige.
- Guests are requested to check out / vacate rooms by 10am to allow time for cleaning ready for your return or the next guest checking in. We do ask that guests go out and enjoy the area between 10am and 4pm to allow us to get on with the work that has to be done preparing for your return and new arrivals. This is our opportunity to make everything right for you.
- A non-refundable deposit is required for all reservations. This can be paid by UK Bank cheque or by providing your credit/debit card details, or alternatively by our new PaybyLink facility. We will advise you of the amount of deposit required when you make your reservation.
- Where no deposit has been paid due to short notice booking, rooms will not be reserved after 5pm (17.00hrs).
- Deposits are non-refundable unless by prior agreement and are then subject to a charge of £5.00 to cover bank / administration charges for the refund.
- We accept payment by cash and most major credit and debit cards including American Express and Diners cards. We are unable to accept Discover cards for deposit payments.
cancellation / failure to check in policy
Accepting accommodation by telephone, email or in writing means you have entered into a legally binding contract with us. However, we understand that there may be circumstances when you cannot avoid cancelling a reservation. The sooner you tell us the more we can do to avoid charging you as we can usually re-let cancelled rooms. If you are unable to occupy a room then we would like someone else to have that opportunity rather than charging you.
- In the event of cancellation for any reason within 7 days of arrival date we will make every effort to re-let your room. If the room remains unoccupied we are entitled to retain any deposit and ask for further payment to the value of your first nights reservation.
- In the event you "fail to check in" we reserve the right to charge your credit / debit card account the full amount of your first nights stay. If we do not hold your card details we will issue an invoice for the amount due.
- For your protection and to fulfil your agreement with us we advise that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.